You’ll never forget
World Heritage Places
Join us for this awesome 3-day tour from Marrakech to the Sahara and ending in Fez! You will see the manic souks in Marrakech, cross the High Atlas Mountains, sleep under the Saharan stars and head to Fez, the cultural capital of Morocco
TRIP TO MOROCCO: FROM MARRAKECH TO FEZ
SPECIAL PRICE: 200€ per person
Daily Departures. However it is better if you write us before booking so we can confirm availability, especially if you book upon short notice. Contact us to find out more information about availibitly.
* This schedule may suffer changes due to traffic, weather or other external and uncontrollable circumstances.
Departure Point: Marrakech
End of the Tour: Fez
Pick up from Hotel Islane in Marrakech at 8:00 am
We reccommend adding two extra nights in Morocco to make the most of this kind of tour: one night before and one night following the trip, due to the early start on the first day and the last finish on the last. Consequently, we cannot take responsibility if you miss the return flight.
We can happily organise your extra nights and even sort out accommodation in a traditional Moroccan riad. We can also organise your flights if you so wish! Don’t hesitate to contact us to let us know and we’ll sort out any doubts you have
To get to Marrakech and get back from Féz you have several flights EVERY DAY: Book your flights HERE
You can find the cheapest flights in this link
What is included:
- 3 days and 2 nights
- 3 days of travel by minibus
- Pickup from the Hotel Islane in Marrakech
- 1 night in a hostel in the Dades Gorge, a dinner and breakfast
- 1 night in nomadic Haimas in the desert with a dinner and breakfast
- Spanish speaking guide during the whole trip
- Guided tour in the main cities
- Transport by camel to and from the desert tent
- Sandboarding at the desert
- Stops in important places of interest
What’s not included?
- Everything that is not mentioned in “What’s included?”
- Travel insurance and cancellation insurance
- Entrance fees for monuments and attractions
- Visa fees or other administrative costs
- Transport within the cities (metro, taxi etc.)
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra night in Marrakesh
- Extra food and drink
- Entrance to monuments
Book your trip for only 30€…
…the outstanding balance will be payed once you arrive in Marrakech
*Discounts cannot be applied
*Places subject to availability
Early morning pick up at the Hotel Islane in Marrakesh to start the tour! Discover Morocco quickly, thoroughly, and enjoying the ride with other adventurers.
We offer some complete tours so you can get to know the amazing country of Morocco starting from Marrakech!
- We have several travel options to Morocco suitable for all kinds of pockets and intrepid travelers.
- Do you prefer a Private Tour or something different? Do not hesitate to write us to offer a customized tour.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
Before reserving, check you have all the necessary documents to be able to travel to these countries. The agency takes no responsibility for problems at the border, and people who don’t have their documents will stay at the border and consider the services of the agency to be terminated.