Exclusive for young people!
The biggest cities in Portugal
Don´t miss out on an unforgettable night
Don´t miss out on this chance to travel to the best cities in Portugal with other Erasmus students. You will get the opportunity to explore Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra and many other unforgettable cities. What are you waiting for? Book your place now, before it´s too late!
- 31st October to 4th November
Get ready to start this unforgettable trip to Portugal becuase our bus will leave from Cartagena and Murcia at 22:00pm! Good news… we will arrive in Oporto in the morning which means we will have the entire day to explore this magnificent city.
On our walking tour we will discover every detail of all of the most important places and landmarks of Oporto.
After this mornings activities we will go to the hostel, check in and have some time to unwind, relax and eat something.
This afternoon you will have the chance to do something a little bit different:
*Boat trip on the river Duero (6 puentes) + wine tasting (3 wines)
On this exursion we will hop on a boat and travel down the river Duero underneath the 6 puentes and after we will head to a winery where we will have a wine tasting experience of 3 different wines. This is definitely one of the best ways to spend your afternoon in Oporto, and after all you can´t leave without trying the city´s famous wines!
Price of this activity: 10€
This evening you will have some free time before going out and experiencing a night as a portuguese local, going to all of the best bars and clubs!
Did you know that…
- If you are looking for a charming location to eat and spend your evening, the neighbourhood of Ribeira is for you! You will find dozens of resturantes with beautiful terraces on which you can try traditional portuguese tapas dishes and enjoy the incredible views of the Bridge of Luis I and the Vila Nova da Gaia, along with the illuminates wineries that are located here.
Today we cannot waste any time so we will get up early and start our journey to Lisbon. On route we will stop in Coimbra, a city know for being the home of many students. Here we will visit the student area and we will also have a bit of free time to explore and eat.
After this fun-filled stop we will continue our journey to Lisbon, where we should arrive in the afternoon. Once we have arrived we will check into the hostel and then we will be taken on a tour to all of the most fascinating parts of the city centre by our very own tour guide.
Tonight we will head to the Bairro Alto, one of the most lively areas of the city. It makes sense that this is where we will have an unforgettable party with the Erasmus students from Lisbon.
” new_title=”Day 3 – Lisbon – Sintra* – Cascais*
” text_color=”#6e4f9b” background_color=”#ffffff” bghovercolor=”#e2e2e2″ title_active_bg=”#ffffff” cnt_bg_color=”#ffffff” icon=”Defaults-calendar” new_icon=”Defaults-calendar” icon_align=”left” icon_color=”#6e4f9b” title_alignment=”left”]
Once again we need to get up and eat breakfast in the hostel as quickly as possible as we have so much to see and do today. If you fancy you will have the opportunity to go on a day trip to Sintra and Cascais. These two cities are not only beautiful but also fascinating due to their history, said to be the best places to visit if you wish to do a day trip whilst visiting Lisbon. The price of this trip includes entry and transport to the Palacios Da Pena y Dos Mouros.
- Trip to Sintra and Cascais: 35€
Did you know that…
- The cities of Sintra and Cascais are popular tourist destinations due to their magnificent restaurants, fabulous hotels and a very lively nightlife.
Once we have had breakfast, we will check out of the hostel. We have another optional activity today for those of you who want to see even more of what Portugal has to offer! We will visit two of the most famous landmarks in Lisbon the Tower of Belem and the Jeronimos Monastery. For those of you that don´t want to explore any more you will have some free time to do what you want before we start our journey back home.
With tears in our eyes we will say goodbye to Portugal and head back to Spain for some much needed rest. However it´s not all bad, you will have had an amazing time and made many new friends along the way!
– Trip to the Tower of Belem and the Jeronimos Monastery: 12€
Did you know that…
- The Jeronimos Monastery of Saint Maria of Belem is the former monastery of the Order of St. Jerome and is located in the district of Bethlehem.
- The tower of Belem is an ancient military structure that is located in the city of Lisbon.
- The Jeronimos Monastery, as well as the nearly Tower of Belem and the monument of Discoveries, that symbolizes the era of the Portuguese explorations, are among the main tourist attractions of Lisbon. Along with the Tower of Belem the monastery was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1983.
*This travel program may suffer unexpected changes due to the weather, traffic or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Choose where you depart from!
31st October 2018
- Cartagena: 22:00
- Murcia: 22:30
“You will recieve more information about this trip via email once you have reserved your place! (before the trip)”
- Transport for the journey in a comfortable, private bus
- 4 days and 3 nights
- 2 nights in Lisbon (hostel)
- 1 night in Oporto (hostel)
- All of the transport costs
- Parking and toll expenses
- Walking tour of Lisbon
- Walking tour of Oporto
- Group leader for the entire trip
- Photographer throughout the trip
- Help from our team throughout the trip
- And many more surprises…
- Everything that is not mentioned in ¨what´s included”
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Optional activities
- Entry into monuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or other administrative costs
- Bus/metro/taxi tickets in the different cities
- Boat trip along the Rivier Duero followed by wine tasting (6 different wines): 10€
- Trip to the Tower of Belem and the Jeronimos Monastery: 12€
- Trip to Sintra and Cascais: 35€
Language of the tour:
The main language of the tour will be Spanish. However, when possible specific translations will be given to the english speakers as it is not feasible to do the tour in 2 languages at the same time!
Minimum number of travellers:
As this is a group trip, it will only go ahead if more than 40 people sign up!
Hostels, Hotels and Campsites
The shared rooms have 3-9 beds in them, depending on availability. If you want a double or single room you need to highlight this in the extras section on the reservation form. If there is a lack of availability in the previously mentioned cities, the organisation reserves the right to reserve accommodation in nearby cities or to change the program without causing any big disruptions.
Unitrips will not be held responsible for the lack of tickets available for the previously mentioned monuments, being non-organisation services. If tickets are not available, the amount charged will be refunded.
This trip is organised entirely by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in the Directorate General of Tourism of the Community of Madrid with CICMA 2900 and member of FETAVE.