Now for only 345€
Italy and Spain
World heritage Sites
Do you want to know what is hidden in the famous Italian peninsula? Don’t miss out! Join in a charismatic train adventure to get to know the hidden gems of Italy. Experience this amazing tour around Italy by train!
Departures on request: need at least 2 people
Welcome to Venice! Take the necessary transport to find us in the unique and beautiful city of the canals: Venice! Where Unithips awaits you. This city had the honor of being one of the most powerful cities, rich and populated for many centuries, dominating the Mediterranean and the commercial routes of the Orient.
You will fall in love with this city, which could well be a museum of extraordinary dimensions. Venice is one of the most photographed places in the world, so take out your cameraa because you can expect bridges, Vaporettos and gondolas waiting to be captured and immortalized.
Did you know that…
- The latest bridge constructed in Venice was designed by the spanish architect: Calatrava.
- Every so often a phenomenon called “Acqua Alta” occurs in Venice which causes a pronounced rise in the water level in the lagoon of Venice, usually lasts about 3 – 4 hours. Depending on the intensity of this rainfall it can flood most of the old town with about half a meter of water.
There is so much to see in Venice!
We will enjoy the Byzantine influenced art like that which characterizes the Basilica of San Marco, you can admire the big canal from the Rialto bridge. However if you really want to enjoy this city get lost in its alleys and be amazed when you unfold more secrets behind every corner.
- Venice Pack: Transfer to the lagoon, boat to and from the lagoon. Gondola with music, visit to the Artesanal Cristal de Murano shop, walking tour of Venice
Later we will get back on the train to continue our incredible trip around Italy, this time towards Pisa!
Today we are going to discover the small university city of Pisa, a region in Tuscany. Here we will walk through the ancient power of the medieval see in order to admire the most famous tower in the world, which with its inclination has continued to surprise the whole world for 1,000 years: The Tower of Pisa.
We will stay in Pisa for the night to sleep so we can enjoy the rest of the day…and the night! Pisa is a university city with many exchange and erasmus students. Go out to discover what’s going on at night in this little city.
Did you know that…
- The most remarkable thing about this Italian city is its leaning tower. Millions of tourists come every years to see it and take a typical photo holding it up.
- This is considered, along with the cathedral, one of the jewels of Romanesque art, and has a result the government has requested, on several occasions, subsidies to prevent its collapse.
Do you want to know more?
Here you have all you need to know aout the Tower of Pisa.
“Buongiorno Principessa” said Benigno, an actor from Florence, in the film “Life Is Beautiful”.
We will wake up to explore a new part of beautiful Tuscany today: Florence. We will catch a train from Pisa to the birthplace of the Renaissance: Florence.
Today you can visit many works of art by these authors in the Uffizi museum, or if you do not feel like being in a museum, you can stroll through the hills of Florence. From there you can see the legendary dome of Brunelleschi, which dominates the city.
Enjoy it during the day, by night we will catch another train that will take us to the “Eternal City”.
Did you know that…
- The climate in Florence is continental and temperate, it is a city of blue skies and hot summers as well as fresh and dry winters. As Florence belongs to the Tuscan region, the climate is usually warm and comfortable.
- Florence was the capital of Italy between 1865 and 1871.
- The Fontana del Porcellino is famous in Florence due to an old yet popular legend that says that touching the snout of the boar brings luck. You can make a wish, dropping a coin from the muzzle. If it passes through the grates falling directly into the source of water, the desire will be fulfilled.
Do you want to know more?More information about Florence that you can not miss: Art in Florence
Good morning Rome!
Where do we start? Rome cannot be done in a day and neither can you visit it for only one day. We will start with the smallest state with the largest church in the world: the Vatican. It is here that you can find countless beauties such as San Pedro, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, the works of artists of the Renaissance, like Michelangelo, who made a permanent mark with paintings like the universal judgement. We will continue our visit to Castel Sant’Angelo.
Unsatisfied? We still need to visit the Pantheon, go and tempt your luck by throwing a coin in the Fontana di Trevi. We will also go to see the symbol of the city, the most visited monument of Italy: the Colosseum. Despite being half demolished this monument continues to maintain the charm of its history.
- Rome Pack: Walking tour of Rome + Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and roman ruins
Today is our last day and we bid farewell to Rome with tears in our eyes.
We hope you can return home having spent an unforgettable time in the old European continent, ending with a spectacular tour of beautiful Italy.
*Those extras marked with (*) in the description need to be selected when you reserve your place for the tour through the reservation form. This is because numbers need to be booked far in advance.
*Those extras marked with (**) in the description are not in the form used to book your place. We will be in touch two weeks before the tour to ask about your interest in these extras and you can directly pay the tour leader during the trip.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The cities where we will sleep are subject to availability, depending on the flexibility of the hotels or hostels. The quality of the establishment will not change.
The tour could be done in the opposite direction, without changing the places visited or the services offered.
Venice: Schedules to be confirmed
You will recieve detailed information (before the trip) by email once you have reserved your place on this trip.
To arrive in Venice you must choose to go in:
- a bus
- a plane
- a train
You can find the cheapest flights and combinations by following this link.
- Train tickets to travel between the italian cities
- Transfer to the airport
- 6 days and 5 nights in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe:
- 1 night in Venice
- 2 nights in Pisa
- 2 nights in Rome
- 5 Breakfasts
- Rooms with multiple beds (double or single rooms available on request)
- Transport between the different cities on the tour
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walking tours of the cities lead by the tour leaders
- and more surprises…
- Everything this is not mentioned in “includes”
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Optional activities
- Tickets for monuments, parks and other attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses
- Metro/taxi/bus fares… in the cities
Reserve your place now for only 100€…
…and pay the rest 45 days before departure
Minimum number of participants:
As this is a group trip it will only be effective is there is a minimum of 40 participants on the trip.
Hotels and hostels
The multiple rooms have 3 to 9 beds in them, depending on the availability at the establishment. If you would like a double or individual room you can reserve this extra in the reservation form.