That you will never forget
For the whole trip
Russia, Finland, Switzerland y Estonia
+ a weekend in Russia
What could be better than spending a week crusing across the Baltic sea followed by a crazy yet cultural weekend in St Petersburg? Book your trip now to discover the 3 Baltic capitals, home to Nordic-European culture.
EVERY WEDNESDAY EVERY 14 DAYS, CHECK DATES.
Minimun 2 people
Important: Unitrips will confirm the availability of the tour after you have reserved your place.
Variable price: see prices and cabins tab.
Upcoming departures on Wednesdays:
Based on the arrival time of your flight, you will have the opportunity to visit Stockholm before the departure of the ship. Remember that you will have to arrive at 3:00 p.m. in the port, because the ship will set sail at 5:30 p.m.
Do you want ideas of different things and places visit in Stockholm? Well … here you go!
The Royal Palace; Sveriges Kungahus is one of the largest in Europe, and where the King of Switzerland currently resides. You can enter inside if you wish, and see some of its 600 rooms.
The Djurgärden is an island in Stockholm that has is home to a lot of museums. It is very convenient for tourists and very easy to access by hopping on a boat that runs frequently. We would recommend walking hrough this area and visting the museums that catch your attention … You have many to choose from!
After a long day in this hypnotizing city … we will start our Baltic Cruise adventure, in a comfortable boat with all the necessary facilities.
Here our cabins will be the rooms in which we will store the memories we make on ths wonderful adventure. We will spend the night cruising the Baltic Sea and its intense blue waters.
Did you know…
- Stockholm is made up of 14 islands, which is why they call it the Venice of the North
- It is in Stockholm that the Nobel prizes are awarded.
- Nostalgic about the 80s? Well, do not miss an opportunity to visit the unique ABBA museum.
Arrival in Helsinki: 11:30am
Departure from Helsinki: 7:00 pm
After spending the night on the ship, we will arrive in Helsinki, the beautiful capital of Finland, which has a dazzling historical center, where we recommend starting this visit of the city. Good news…Helsinki is a compact city, which means that it is easy to explore on foot.
Have you tried the Baltic fish? The marine fauna of Helsinki is home to the most tasty seafood in Europe, and we recommend you to take advantage of it and see how you can taste the sea from your plate.
In the evening we will have a meeting point in the port, to return to our boat and sail to the Russian coast.
Did you know…
- Helsinki was named by UNESCO “The City of Design”, you will understand why when you visit!
- Helsinki is full of coffee shops that you will never want to leave. All with minimalist designs, free Wi-Fi and an environment that captures the visitor. Do you dare to visit them?
- The “Street Food” of Helsinki is spectacular, we recommend you to walk through its streets and try its extraordinary street food.
Arrival in Saint Petersburg: 9:00 am.
Welcome to Russia!
And without a visa!
Well yes … with Unitrips you will have the great opportunity to visit the most spectacular city of the largest country in the world, St. Petersburg, without going through the procedures of getting your visa. So take advantage of the old capital of the Russia and of the Tsars.
There are endless sites to visit, but we recommend some essentials;)
There is not a more emblematic place in St. Petersburg than the Church of the Savior, built on the blood shed for the murder of the Russian Tsar Alexander II. You will recognize its iconic architecture from afar, as it is a monument that is over 100 meters tall.
To give you on idea about what this trip entails, we will find ourselves in the largest country in the world, within it, in the second largest city.
There is so much to do!
So depsite all of the vodka that you drunk last night, you need to wake up pretty early to get to know all of the secrets of this megalopolis of Russia.
There is still so mich to you. Even if you don´t like museums, don´t miss out of the Hermitage, also known as the “Winter Places”. The facade itself is a work of art, since it is locatedon the abnks of the Neva River, and is one of the largest antiwue museums in the world.
Do you perfer exploring palaces? St Petersburg is home to one of the most spectacular Royal Palaces in the world, the Summer Palace residence of Catherine. It is located in Pushkin, only a stones throw from St Petersburg.
Fed up of palaces? If not there is another thart you should visit, the Grand Peterhof Palace. It has immense gardens that you will fall in love with; with its golden fountains and incredible flowers. The consturction itself is similar to the Palace of Versailles in Paris.
Did you know…
- The Hermitage Museum is a former Royal palace, and was strategically constructed so that from this point, they had easy access to the rest of the city. From here you will be within walking distance of all the important points of the city.
- St. Petersburg, in the past centuries, has been called Stalingrad and Leningrad. Imagine why …
We don´t want to miss anything on this trip so today we will spend a few hours in St. Petersburg, admiring the historical relics of Russia.
Another of the many monuments that will amaze you is the Cathedral of Peter and Paul. Located in the fortress of San Pedro y Pablo, look for it following its antenna, which its very high up in the sky.
We will return to the port in the evening, to sail the seas once again and continue our low-cost cruise through the Baltic to Tallinn.
Departure from Saint Petersburg: 18:00
Did you know…
- The Cathedral of Peter and Paul was first built of wood, and later rebuilt under the supervision of Trezzini, to be as we see it today.
- In this city the greatest writers of Russia lived, from Dostoyevski to Gogol.
Departure to Tallin: 12:30
Arrival in Tallinn: 18:30
Welcome to Estonia! It is fortunate that in this city, its old town has been preserved so well, especially after the Second World War. It was built between the 15th and 18th centuries, and since it has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Tallin, you can walk through its narrow cobbled streets, and do not be afraid to get lost, because the best way to discover this city is without maps and on foot. Stroll aimlessly and you will fall in love with the medieval city, its small local shops or the food in its endless restaurants.
If you dare you can try the local Vanna Tallin liqueur, which is an Estonian liqueur and it made up of about 40/50 degrees of alcohol.
In the evening we will head back to the Baltic waters to reach the last stop by boat: Stockholm.
Did you know…
- Estonia is the most digitally developed country in Europe, hence why many people call it E-stonia.
- The Museum of Estonian History in Tallinn is one of the most interactive museums you will ever visit. To give you an idea, when you arrive at the museum they take a photo to insert it virtually into a historical character that will accompany you during the journey of the museum.
Arrival in Stockholm: 9:30
Everything good must come to an end and this is the end of our Baltic week.
Or you can enjoy one more day in Stockholm, the capital of the mythical Viking country, if you fancy!
* Optional: Extra night in Stockholm.
*The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
- 7 days and 6 nights
- 4 nights on a boat
- 2 nights in St Petersburg (Friday and Saturday)
- Cabins (according to your own personal preference)
- Shared rooms in the hostel (for doube or single rooms you need to ask us)
- Transfer to the central port of St Petersburg (round trip)
- Everything that is not mentioned in “includes”
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (depending on the cabin catagory that you choose)
- Transport from your departure point
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Entry into monuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or administrative expenses
- Taxi/ metro tickets in the different cities
- Optional Activities
|Seasons||Dates||Class Plus||Class B2||Class B3||Class B4|
|Low- April – May||25.03‐>31.05||485 €||287 €||248 €||229 €|
|Mid- June||01.06‐>30.06||519 €||302 €||259 €||237 €|
|High – July- August||01.07‐>31.08||622 €||346 €||291 €||264 €|
|Mid – September||01.09‐>30.09||519 €||302 €||259 €||237 €|
|Low- October||01.10‐>31.10||485 €||287 €||248 €||229 €|
|Low– November – December||01.11‐>30.12||450 €||273 €||238 €||220 €|
Cabin Plus -> Commodore (CO2)
Luxury solution at an affordable price
Here you will find everything you want: minibar, LCD TV, bathroom with hair dryer, air conditioning, soft armchairs and a glass coffee table.
- Deluxe breakfast at the à la carte restaurant
- Minibar (fill once, without charge)
- 1 access to the sauna
Interior cabin for 2 people (B2)
The best combination at a great price!
8.5 m2 / 2 persons / cover 4, 5 and 6
Interior cabin for 2 people with air conditioning, bathroom and wardrobe.
Interior cabin for 3 people (B3)
Are you travelling with 2 friends?
8.5 m2 / 3 persons / cover 4, 5 and 6
Interior cabin for 3 people with air conditioning, bathroom and wardrobe.
Stockholm: 15:00 at the port of Stockholm.
You will recieve more information by email, before the trip, once you have reserved your place!
If you have any problems finding a flight to fit the dates and times that you need, we can help you! But before you do anything else, you should read this article!
On this boat you will have everything that you could ever need to have fun and be as comfortable as possible!
- 5 bars
- 5 restaurants
- Games room
Nights in St Petersburg
We will reserve a multiple room of max 8 beds in a hostel in St. Petersburg.
If you would prefer a room to yourself… write to us and we will find a solution for you.
Can you travel to Russia without a Visa?
Exactly! It is one of the strengths of this trip. You can enter Russia and spend two nights here without needing a Visa.
According to the resolution of the Russian government n397 The passengers of this ship will be able to stay in Russia for up to 72 hours.
But do not leave without the necessry documents!
EU Citizens: You only need ID or your passport.
Non-European citizens: Your passport and all the documents that have allowed you to enter the Schengen area will be necessary, for example: NIE, student permit, acceptance of the university, etc.
Once it has been booked you will not be able to cancel this trip without begin charged 20% of the total cost. If you cancel 30 days before the departure date you will not be able to get any money back.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member