That you will never forget
From 126 €
For the whole trip
Russia, Finland, Switzerland and Estonia
Enjoy the sea
Enjoy this trip through the Baltic where you will discover the sea of northern Europe and the most incredible cities of the Baltic republics.
EVERY 7 DAYS – Departure on Saturdays and Sundays, details of dates below (ask us for availability)
Minimum 2 people.
Important: Unitrips will confirm availability of this trip once you have reserved your place.
Variable Price: see prices tab and cabins.
Upcoming departure dates on Sunday’s:
Upcoming departure dates on Saturday’s:
Departure from Helsinki: 18:00
Based on the arrival time of your flight, you will have the opportunity to visit Helsinki before the departure of the ship. Remember that you will have to be at 16:00 in the port, because the ship will set sail at 6:00 p.m.
What to do in Helsinki? The capital of Finland, famous for its high quality of life, is a compact city, which means that it is easy to explore on foot.
Of course, do not miss the dazzling capital of San Nicolás, in the neoclassical style. Your access stairway will take your breath away … if you try to climb it.
Do you fancy something weirder? Find the church of Temppeliaukio, it is excavated inside a rock!
Do you want to try something very typical of Finland? You can not leave there without trying a sauna, and in Helsinki there are thousands of urban saunas.
If you arrive some day before you can also travel to a nearby town, for example in the region of Tampere lakes … the important thing is that on Saturday or Sunday you are in the port ready to embark.
Here our cabins will be the rooms in which we will keep the memories of the dreams we had during this wonderful adventure. We will spend the night cruising the Baltic Sea and its waters of an intense blue.
Did you know…
- Helsinki was named by UNESCO “The City of Design”, and we are sure that you will realize why.
- Is the alternative going? Helsinki is full of coffee shops that you will never want to leave. All with minimalist designs, free Wi-Fi and an environment that captures the visitor. Do you dare to visit them?
- The “Street Food” of Helsinki is spectacular, we recommend you to walk through its streets and try its extraordinary street food.
Departure from St. Petersburg: 9:00 am.
Departure from St. Petersburg: 7:00 pm.
Welcome to Russia!
And without a visa!
Well yes … with Unitrips you will have the great opportunity to visit the most spectacular city of the largest country in the world, St. Petersburg, without going through the procedures of getting your visa. So take advantage of the old capital of the Russia of the Tsars.
There are endless sites to visit, but we recommend some essentials;)
There is no more emblematic place in St. Petersburg than the Church of the Savior, built on the blood shed for the murder of the Russian Tsar Alexander II. You will recognize its iconic architecture from afar, as it is a monument that reaches over 100 meters in height.
If you have not had enough boat, we recommend you try walking through the canals and the Neva River, although you can also do it on foot along its banks.
Did you know…
- The best way to get around the city is to use public transport, since the city is very well connected and it is very common for its inhabitants to use it on a daily basis.
- If you do not speak Russian, do not worry! Saint Petersburg is called the most European city within Russia, and you can communicate with local people without any problem.
Arrival in Tallinn: 12:30 if you leave on Saturday from Helsinki and arrive on Monday in Tallinn
Arrival in Tallinn: 9:00 if you leave Helsinki Sunday and arrive on Tuesday in Tallinn
Departure from Tallinn: 6:30 pm
Welcome to Estonia! It is fortunate that the old town of this city has been preserved so well, especially after the Second World War. It was built between the 15th and 18th centuries, and was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
You can walk along the narrow cobbled streets of Tallinn, and do not be afraid to get lost, because the best way to discover this city is without maps and on foot. Stroll aimlessly and you will fall in love with the medieval city, its small local shops or the food in its endless restaurants.
If you dare you can try the Vanna Tallin liqueur, which is an Estonian liqueur and has between 40 and 50 degrees of alcohol.
In the evening we will head back to the Baltic waters to reach the last stop by boat: Stockholm.
Did you know…
- Estonia is the most digitally developed country in Europe, to the point that many call it E-stonia.
- The Museum of Estonian History in Tallinn and is one of the most interactive museums you will ever visit. To give you an idea, when you arrive at the museum they take a photo to insert it virtually into a historical character that will accompany you during the journey of the museum.
Arrival in Stockholm: 9:30
You don’t know what to do in Stockholm? Well … here you are, we’ve got all the information!
The Royal Palace; Sveriges Kungahus is one of the largest in Europe, and where the King of Switzerland currently resides. You can go inside if you wish, and see some of its 600 rooms.
The Djurgärden is an island in Stockholm that has a concentration of museums. It is very convenient for tourists and very easy to access by a boat that runs frequently. We recommend you to walk through the area and enter the museums that appeal to you most … You have many to choose from!
After a long day in this hypnotizing city … we will start Baltic Cruise adventure, in a comfortable boat with all the necessary facilities.
Here our cabins will be the rooms in which we will keep the many unforgettable memories we make during this wonderful adventure. We will spend the night cruising the Baltic Sea and its intense blue waters.
All good things must end, just like this unforgettable e trip around the Baltic.
Now you can enjoy one more day in Stockholm and decide to stay one more night in the capital of the mythical Viking country.
* Optional Activity: Extra night in Stockholm.
Did you know…
- In the center of Stockholm you can find a hall of fame like in Los Angeles. The only difference is that here the stars are animals in danger of extinction.
- In the narrow streets of Stockholm you can see many mirror blinds, which are used to increase the light inside the rooms.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
- 4 days and 3 nights in a boat
- Cabins according to choice
- Round trip transfer from the centre of St Petersburg
- Everything that is not mentioned in “what’s included”
- Breakfasts, lunch and dinner (according to the cabin you choose)
- Transport from point of departure
- Cancellation or travel insurance
- Tickets into momuments, parks and attractions
- Visa or other administrative expenses
- Tickets into monuments
- Metro/taxi tickets…in the cities mentioned
- Optional Activities
|Seasons||Dates||Class Plus||Class B2||Class B3||Class B4|
|Low – April – May||25.03‐>31.05||321 €||176 €||147 €||132 €|
|Medium – June||01.06‐>30.06||347 €||187 €||155 €||139 €|
|High – July – August||01.07‐>31.08||422 €||219 €||178 €||158 €|
|Medium – September||01.09‐>30.09||347 €||187 €||155 €||139 €|
|Low – October||01.10‐>31.10||321 €||176 €||147 €||132 €|
|Low – November – September||01.11‐>30.12||296 €||165 €||139 €||126 €|
Cabin Plus -> Commodore (CO2)
Interior cabin for 2 people (B2)
Interior for 3 people (B3)
Are you going with 2 friends?
8.5 m2 / 3 persons / cover 4, 5 and 6
Interior cabin for 3 people with air conditioning, bathroom and closet.
Interior for 4 people (B4)
The cheapest option!
8.5 m2 / 4 pax / deck 4, 5 or 6
Interior cabin for 4 people with air conditioning, bathroom and closet.
Helsinki: 16:00 at the port of Stockholm
You will receive more detailed information by email once you have reserved your place (before the trip).
To get to Helsinki you can travel by plane. You can find the cheapest flights by clicking on this link.
If you have any problems finding flights that suit the times you need, we can help you out! However before anything else, you should read this article!
Can you get to Russia without a Visa?
Yes, it is one of the great things about this trip. You can enter Russia without a visa and spend 2 nights here.
According to the resolution of the Russian government n397 The passengers of this ship will be able to pass in Russia up to 72 hours.
But do not leave without documents!
Citizens EU: Only the ID or passport will be necessary.
Non-European citizens: Your passport and all the documents that have allowed you to enter the Schengen area will be necessary, for example: NIE, student permit, acceptance of the university, etc.
The boat has everything you need for a fun and comfortable night.
- 5 Bars
- 5 restaurants
- Games Room
This trip can not be canceled without a minimum penalty of 20% of the total amount. From 30 days before the date of the trip the penalty is 100%.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member