Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid
Enjoy the full Unitrips experience.
Join one of our amazing cheap trips to Italy and Spain together with other young travellers from all over the world.
Next Departures 2021:
- Venice: From 3rd to 11th October:
Next Departures 2022:
- Venice: From 4th to 12th October:
Este viaje saldrá con más de 1 autocar, si deseas estar con algún compañero que ya ha reservado te rogamos comunicarlo en el apartado de peticiones especiales.
Fly to Venice and join one of our cheap trips to Italy with Unitrips.
This first day, depending on the time of your arrival in Venice, you will be able to have a walk through the city and get to know the streets and squares.
Venice had the honour of being crowned one of the most powerful, rich and populated cities over a period of many years in the past. It dominated trading routes in both the Mediterranean and the Orient. What´s more the art that was fostered here is one of a kind which can clearly be exemplified in the works of Marco Polo.
Did you know…
- The last bridge built in Venice was designed by a Spanish architect: Calatrava.
- Sometimes in Venice there occurs a phenomenon called “Acqua Alta”. This causes a huge rise in water level in the Venice lagoon, which usually lasts about 3–4 hours. Depending on the intensity with which it occurs, most of the old town can flood, with half a metre of water.
- Cars are forbidden in Venice, as well as bicycles. If used, you are fined. The only way to get around the city is on foot or by water.
- Although when strolling through Venice you get the impression that there are many canals, there are only two- the Canal Grande and the Giudecca Canal. The rest of the small canals that flow between the narrow streets are called rivers.
We will carry on falling in love with this city. Venice is one of the most photographed places in the world. Don’t waste time, grab your camera and find your inner photographer; bridges, Vaporettos and Gondolas are all waiting to be snapped!
Make sure you take some time to enjoy the Byzantine influenced art which is best exemplifed in the architecture of the Basillica of San Marco. You should also stroll down the canal, starting from the Rialto Bridge. You could also just get lost in the narrow streets and see where you end up!
In the afternoon, we give you the option to keep enjoying Venice on your own, or come on the excursion to the 2 islands of Murano and Burano with us! You decide!
Excursion to Murano and Burano
Today we continue one of our cheap trips in Italy and say goodbye to Venice and head directly to Florence.
Florence is a city that is full of life, especially at night! Here you can enjoy the university party in the Santa Croce zone. You will be able to visit many artworks in the Uffizi museum, or if you don’t fancy being in a museum, you can walk through the hills of Florence. From there you can observe the mythical Arch of Brunelleschi, which dominates the whole city.
After admiring this small city with more than 3000 years of history, we will continue on our route through Europe and head to another jewel of Italy, Pisa.
Today, on one of our cheap trips in Italy, we will wake up early to spend a few hours in Pisa, getting to know its small and enchanting steets, and why not enjoy a Tiramisu.
In the afternoon you can join us on our excursion to the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the 5 most picturesque towns of the Spezia coast, Cinque Terre. Start thinking of all the original photos you can take with the Tower of Pisa!? Tag us!!
If you decide to come with us, make sure you are well rested! Bring your swimsuit, towel and sun cream, as after so much art we will relax in one of the most unique places in the world: 5 Terre. 5 little villages with houses of all colours, which are among green mountains and which overlook the deep blue of the Ligurian Sea!! A place where pollution has hardly made a dent. There are hardly any cars and the way to go from one village to another is by walking or on a spectacular little train that travels by the sea.
Late night we will head towards the old Capti Mundi to continue our route through Europe.
- Excursion to Pisa + Cinque Terre
Did you know…
- These are five small towns on the Italian coast over ten kilometres of rocky coast enclosed by two cliffs, Punta di Mesco and Punta di Montenero.
- They were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997.
- It consists of Monterosso Al Mare, Vernazza, Manarola, Riomaggiore and Corniglia.
- It is a natural park with a blue sea that will amaze you.
- The most remarkable thing about Pisa is its sloping tower. Millions of tourists flock to her and the typical “holding it” photo every year.
- The Tower of Pisa, is considered, next to the cathedral of which it is part, one of the jewels of Romanesque art, and the government has requested help on several occasions to prevent it from collapsing.
Rome is known as the “Eternal City” and everything has its explanation. In this city time seems to have stopped centuries ago due to the multitude of monuments and remains of imposing buildings. This makes walking through its streets a journey in time, back towards the time of the capital’s former glory.
The capital of Italy and ancient “Caput Mundi” awaits us with its thousands of years of history. There are plenty of reasons to visit Rome, the food and its lively atmosphere are two of them, so immerse yourself in the city and soak up the beautiful surroundings. Before you go to bed, stroll through its streets and savour Italian cuisine in a typical Roman “osteria” or eat an ice cream…
Rome, is undoubtedly a city that takes a long time to complete all of its main tourist attractions… considering the large number of monuments and sites it is home to, this is no surprise! Today, you will have the chance to see some of these famous sites, most importantly you will be able to visit the most popular monument in Italy: the Colosseum. Despite being half demolished, it continues to radiate historical charm. Later you can visit the Roman Forums, otherwise known as the commercial, religious, political and judicial centre of the ancient city of Rome. Are you joining us?
- Rome Pack: Guided walk around Rome + Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums + Colosseum and Roman Forum + Transfers
Did you know…
- In Rome’s St. Peter’s Cathedral, you can find stars on the marble pavement, right in the middle of a corridor that runs through the central nave. What they represent are the length of various Catholic temples in the world.
- Here, the Bocca Della Veritá (Mouth of Truth) is located in St. Maria in Cosmedin, the most famous mouth on the planet. According to legend, if you put your hand in its mouth and you are lying, you will be bitten.
Today on one of our cheap trips in Italy we will say goodbye to the eternal city and head to Civitavecchia to embark on the ferry that will take us to Spain. We will spend the night on this ferry that has everything you need for a pleasant journey: club, games room, restaurants, 24h cafes, gym, health centre, casino… So have a gin and tonic and enjoy the Mediterranean breeze.
We will drop the anchor in Barcelona!
After a complete day on the ferry, we will arrive in Barcleona late at night and head straight to the hotel.
Little by little our tour through Europe is reaching an end!
Today we will wake up early in Barcelona, eat breakfast and after checking out of the hotel we will start our last day with a guided tour of the city. Enjoy the streets, squares and every corner of the city that makes it the tourist capital of the world: from the Sagrada Familia to the Passeig de Gracia, walking down the mythical Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter with its impressive cathedral.
After an intense day, we will have some free time to eat dinner and in the late evening we will begin our journey back to Madrid, arriving at the hotel late.
Did you know…
- The construction of Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia is endless. The architect stated that “God had all the time on the planet to see it completed”. The cathedral is so big and complex that no one knows when and IF it will ever be finished.
- There is a Statue of Liberty in Barcelona, in fact it’s one of only three originals. The most famous one is in New York, other in Paris and in Barcelona you can find it close to Arch of Triumph, in the Arus Library.
- Passeig de Gracia is an avenue that hosts the main masterpieces of Gaudí, the idol of architecture of the 20th century. You will be amazed by his famous houses Pedrera and Battló.
After arriving late to Madrid late last night you have the morning free to explore the best of Madrid. We will say goodbye to our new friends and return home after travelling and enjoying one of our incredible cheap trips in Italy, on this Espresso tour.
The program could suffer unforeseen changes due to weather conditions, traffic… or the ability of the group to respect meeting times.
The suggested programme doesn’t include optional/extra activities. You will have opportunity to book some of them in the reservation form, while the others will be proposed by the tour leader along the tour.
Venice: 5th October
The final times will be announced via email a couple of days before the departure.
For different departure points, please, consult us.
To arrive in Venice you can find flights and the cheapest combinations in this link.
- Travel In our comfortable Unitrips bus to the destinations mentioned in the programme.
- Accommodation in the best hotels, hostels and bungalows in Europe.
- 1 Night in Madrid
- 2 Nights in Vencie
- 1 Night in Pisa
- 2 Nights in Rome
- 1 Night on Ferry (From Rome to Barcelona)
- 1 Night in Barcelona
- 7 breakfasats
- Cuadruple rooms (double/twin or single on request)
- All transportation costs
- Parking and toll costs
- Group leader during the entire trip
- Assistance throughout the trip
- Walks through the cities accompanied by tour leaders
- Public transport tickets in cities (for group activities)
- Welcome Kit
- Sim card valid in all of Europe
- And many more surprises….
- Everything not mentioned in “Includes”
- Transport to the point of departure
- Travel or cancellation insurance
- Tickets to monuments, parks, attractions.
- Visa or administrative expenses.
- Other public transport (not in group)
- Optional activities
- Pack Rome: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, Colosseum and Roman forums trains to and from the center: 55€
- Pack Venice: Trains to La Laguna, Night boat back in La Laguna, visit to Murano and Burano. Visit Shop Handcrafted Murano Glass: 35€
- Entrance to the 5 Terre and Pisa National Park: 55€
- And much more!!
Book your place for only 250€…
… and the rest 45 days before departure
The rooms that will be available on this tour will be cuadruple, depending on the availabilty. If you want a double/twin or single room you can book this extra service in the reservation formThe cities in which we will sleep may vary depending on the availability of accommodation, supposing that this will not have an impact on the organisation of the tour. Unitrips reserves the right to book accommodation in the nearby cities of those in the program in the case of unavalibility.
Language of the tour:
The main language of this tour will be Spanish. However specific translations will be given as much as possible for those who speak english as it is not feasible to carry out the tour in 2 different languages simultaneously.
This trip is entirely organized by Unitrips, a travel agency registered in ” Dirección General e Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid” with CICMA License 2900 and FETAVE member